Call for Papers – Gamification & Innovation
StartPLAY is an interdisciplinary conference on gamification and entrepreneurship and will take place on August 5 and 6, 2022 at the University of Koblenz-Landau.
The conference aims to bring together practice and science to jointly generate innovations at the interface between entrepreneurship and gaming. As the Track Chair for “Gamification & Innovation”, I would like to invite all researchers in the field to submit papers that deal with gamification, serious games, game-based learning, XR, gaming or playful design in combination with, for example, innovation, startups, innovation management, entrepreneurship, … Research on innovative gamification approaches is also welcome.
Accepted papers (preferably in English) are expected to be published in the CEUR Workshop Proceedings Open Access.
- Deadline for submitting full papers and work-in-progress papers: 02/28/2022, 11:59 pm
- Submission of the peer-reviewed reports: March 31, 2022
- Decision of the conference committee and information to the authors: April 10, 2022
- Submission of the revised papers: April 24th, 2022
- Final decision and information to the authors: April 30th, 2022
- Deadline for submitting posters: May 15, 2022
- Decision of the conference committee and information to the authors: May 31, 2022
- Submission of the final poster: June 19, 2022
- StartPlay Conference: August 05-06, 2022
More information at: https://startplay-conference.com/call-for-papers/